Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 05:14 PM) BS or not your account is gone
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 04:23 PM) well that is BS
@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 11:52 AM) The server has a 4-5 month inactive account wipe. If your account wasn't active the past 5 months then it was erased. Just create another account.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:44 AM) why can I open my account? been inactive since last year.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:38 AM) any gm online?
@  rippycactus : (12 May 2018 - 09:11 AM) https://imgur.com/i0zIZa4
@  krimson : (08 May 2018 - 01:31 AM) figured it out it was FHB card
@  krimson : (07 May 2018 - 11:59 PM) when sp turns to 1/1 for caster does that mean i went over the 65k matk?
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:21 PM) this one @spirit
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:20 PM) https://imgur.com/gallery/CcZZJHY
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:17 PM) https://imgur.com/ga...gallery/CcZZJHY
@  khriswhel : (22 April 2018 - 06:39 AM) i need help every time i download the full client installer it wont open its says unknown format or damage
@  headache12 : (07 April 2018 - 06:51 PM) any gm online?
@  Near : (05 April 2018 - 12:01 PM) reset skills >> @skillall >> move to any map
@  Buchang : (05 April 2018 - 05:09 AM) Hi guyz just new here?? Its about my SG? I can't use any of his skill, ever time i put a skill on him it get blind like screen, i tried to create a new one, reset the game uninstall and reinstall the game again but still it always happen to my SG, but my other characters are just fine?? So please someone help?
@  Jayz09 : (01 April 2018 - 07:15 AM) Is it just me or the patcher seems to failed to communicate with the servers?
@  proxy : (31 March 2018 - 03:04 AM) dont forget to look at the appeal that's just been posted now
@  ahsengtaichou : (30 March 2018 - 12:45 PM) i just start 2-3 day.. how should i knw it was a bug.. huhuhu.. sad life
@  ahsengtaichou : (30 March 2018 - 12:44 PM) i got ban why
@  DarahMerah : (30 March 2018 - 10:32 AM) its old account wipe? i can't login
@  Emperor Lelouch : (27 March 2018 - 12:05 PM) dada
@  Near : (26 March 2018 - 12:16 PM) @lelouch download full client and put exception on it from anti-virus.... @amalagers where=the server when=no plans for 3rd jobs
@  Emperor Lelouch : (26 March 2018 - 11:58 AM) crashing*
@  Emperor Lelouch : (26 March 2018 - 11:52 AM) why does my client keeps crushing when I log in. newbie player here
@  Emperor Lelouch : (26 March 2018 - 11:51 AM) guys
@  amalagerz : (26 March 2018 - 10:28 AM) where are you guys going to release 3rd jobs?
@  Near : (24 March 2018 - 05:23 PM) experience-ro.com >>> My Account >> Change Password
@  cerberus2016 : (24 March 2018 - 03:27 PM) HI GUYS ID LIKE TO ASK HOW TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD ?
@  milady : (23 March 2018 - 12:34 PM) Hello, good morning, I have come to ask for clarification.
I have some difficulty in doing the BOSSNIA quest.
Can anyone help me?

att, player.
@  Ruffies : (20 March 2018 - 11:58 AM) hello guys just new here in game. any guild or freebie for newbie? thank you

Photo

General Overview - Path System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jacque

Jacque

Administrator

• Owner
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

DISCLAIMER

Use this guide at your own risk. Should any mishap happen to you and/or your character, we - that is as in ExperienceRO and the people running and/or managing it shall not be deemed responsible. Anyhow, nothing wrong should happen to your character(s) or account(s) though.

REMINDER
You should remember this to always leave some space available in your inventory. This is because you will be rewarded with "Seals" as you progress on that respective Path, not to mention the Pinnacle as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERVIEW

I recognize that there are different kind of players in Ragnarok Online. There are some who loves to quest, some who loves to MvP, some who loves WoE, and some who loves PvP and we can easily group all these people into two main categories - We have one that hunt monsters, there's another that hunt players, well in a sense.

The Path system is a unique feature that can only be found on ExperienceRO. The Path system was conceptualized to add flavour to the game, to bring you a new experience you have not seen before on other servers, to enhance your gameplay basically. The Path system is constantly growing as we move from Chapter to Chapter in the Episode.

THE CONCEPT

Take the Path system like a job or career path in life. What you like to do determines your career, and there are certain advantages/disadvantages and/or responsibilities that come with it as well. For example if you like to upkeep the law and order in your country, you would probably be a Policeman/woman. You will swear to an oath to serve and to protect the people, and you're being held accountable for that in everything that you do. You might be given a handgun, which you're responsible of it as well. You'll be given a badge, as a symbol of authority. You have access to certain benefits offered by the Police Department and also the Department of Justice of the country. I think you get the basic idea.

But before you have access to all these, you will need to undergo intensive training at the Police Academy. You will be taught about many things, some could be theoretical, some would be practical. Theoretical things would be like the law of the country, the code of a policeman, etc. Practical things would be like the physical training, going and and down, through and through the obstacle course, the Shooting range.

PATH FEATURES
You should understand by now that the Path system and the Storyline (the various Chapters and Episodes) are quite closely linked to each other even though they may seem to be two separate features on the server. You will, in a nutshell, be required to choose a Path first only then you can access to the Storyline which unlocks new features as you progress on.

The new features that you'll unlock from the Path system will be:

• Path Armor Sets - Equipment that add statuses and/or bonuses that benefits the respective Path.
  • Path Blessings - Charms which add statuses and/or bonuses that benefits the respective Path.
  • Path Consummables - Consummables which are only available to that respective Path.
  • The Pinnacle - A unique reward system.
  • New Maps/Dungeons
  • New MvPs/Monsters
  • New Drops - Gets better as you move on.

There are five (5) Paths to choose from for now:

• The One - MvP/PvP/WoE, revolves around element resist.
  • Hero - PvP/WoE, focusing on demi-human resist.
  • Guardian - MvP/PvP/WoE, size resist.
  • Collector - MvP, revolves around item hunting and quest rewards.
  • Divergent - PvP, revolves around flee.

However. don't be bogged too down by the Path system. It is "optional" at the early stages of your gaming experience with us, but as you progress on, you will be able to see what these Paths do, and what are their advantages and/or disadvantages, and how do they contribute to your gameplay experience with us.

Having no Path is like no job/career in life.

THE BEGINNING

You choose your Path at Sophia, the Overseer, located on the hill/mountain at the centre of Moonhaven (moonhaven 209 223), beside General Van Handel. You will need the General's approval before you can talk to Sophia.

DONATE TO EXPERIENCE RAGNAROK ONLINE

BTC: 358rJPq2f6qJ9AcGWzbgUdVeTvPoupGdkm
ETH: 0xEBD7EdB32BD27b049241E8B24441b3d0c1cd046f
XMR: 43PNTiWzmQqWV5nM9aU1nXHCKbgssZVGo3PwRRq7xP2K8aK9duoAVGtPqH8Cxad8GuhfKV8NJLakJQU7HXQFcpnrLD83gGu

XMV: 48xMdhvvnLwV7RYBLkVxvpH7dMaNESUwqa5619YrbHyG3DiR8rxDXVCHkbtESpBiJiRGDthE335qHhDs6hhkM8SZCohigK2
RVN: RQ4yNPEagi3MUmdR8TFXdEvD9fG2pJ9sdF

For more information: http://www.experienc...-how-to-donate/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users