Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  soriel1101 : (31 October 2018 - 03:53 AM) I already completed the 11 HG`s sir
@  Divine : (26 October 2018 - 05:19 AM) nOn u. /pif >:[
@  Riley : (15 October 2018 - 03:23 PM) REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR FORUMS! Forums are outdated so please use the updated Wiki instead!
Need to leave an important message? CLICK HERE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE TEAM!
@  Near : (04 September 2018 - 07:30 PM) Map down and Jacque already off, might be awhile, cross fingers the server restarts on it's own
@  sarisha.dragone : (28 August 2018 - 05:43 PM) boo
@  Kevin : (21 August 2018 - 11:21 AM) Can I talk to you Riley
@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:19 PM) Guys, please join our Discord instead of asking around on forums. We are much more active on there than on here, so you are more likely to find answers there instead (plus you can get to DM me on there ;))! Good luck, bbies.
@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:17 PM) @yudibagol Try these solutions: Technical Support
Actually try them all because even though people say that they do try, I ask them to make sure to try #3 (Disable DEP) and #4 (Admin and Compatibility) again. They 'miraculously' seem to work when I directly ask them to do those.
@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:08 PM) @Syzer Refer to this: Regular Account Wipes

"We perform account wipes every 5-6 months on inactive accounts to reduce obsolete data on the server. If you do not wish for your account to be deleted, please log in to your account every few months or so, or contact the GM team.

This also gives a chance for new players to claim inactive character names."
@  Syzer : (09 June 2018 - 02:44 AM) /@Riley ayo whats good with account wipe
@  yudibagol : (08 June 2018 - 06:39 AM) @Riley thanks , thats working but some Mistake : https://imgur.com/BgMLx8r
@  Riley : (07 June 2018 - 06:30 PM) @yudibagol Extract using 7-Zip. Not WinRAR or WinZip.
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:05 AM) any one online ?
help me :
file 20180211 ExperienceRO - Full Client.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:02 AM) Help , the ExperienceRO Client Downloads
FULL CLIENT can't extract : file is corrupt or damage
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:01 AM) tes
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:30 PM) damn my account is gone!!! WTF
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:29 PM) feel like eye havent been on in forever
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:28 PM) who still plays
@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 05:14 PM) BS or not your account is gone
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 04:23 PM) well that is BS
@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 11:52 AM) The server has a 4-5 month inactive account wipe. If your account wasn't active the past 5 months then it was erased. Just create another account.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:44 AM) why can I open my account? been inactive since last year.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:38 AM) any gm online?
@  rippycactus : (12 May 2018 - 09:11 AM) https://imgur.com/i0zIZa4
@  krimson : (08 May 2018 - 01:31 AM) figured it out it was FHB card
@  krimson : (07 May 2018 - 11:59 PM) when sp turns to 1/1 for caster does that mean i went over the 65k matk?
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:21 PM) this one @spirit
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:20 PM) https://imgur.com/gallery/CcZZJHY
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:17 PM) https://imgur.com/ga...gallery/CcZZJHY
@  khriswhel : (22 April 2018 - 06:39 AM) i need help every time i download the full client installer it wont open its says unknown format or damage

Photo

The beginner guide - The Gunslinger Way

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Candy

Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:37 AM

http://experience-ro...ides-directory/ - guides directory
For temple farm and firefox and etc(ignore the sinx stuff and other stuff that goes against what i say in here):
http://experience-ro...dated-15122016/

I will try to be quick on this guide and i will also consider that you know how to kill nidhoggr, that you need 100neut, 100mdef for farming in Eden and Eclage, how to farm in bossnia in case you need cards and how to farm in temple.
You will need to spend a bit of time in temple to get Approvals and some elite sets. Ask in town for bubble gums, if i'm online, i will prolly give you a few.
If you don't know these stuff, try searching in these section, there are a few guides about it.

Obs: desperado relies on Seeking attack on bosses like nidhoggr, firefox, soul taker, valaris and others. Also remember to, when going to endless, to use @alootid +7048 and 7043 since both the items very important to pinnacle collector. When using the blood branches, remember to use @alootid + on all the items that collector needs. Here is a list of the ids:
7020, 7451, 7566, 7291, 7294, 7036, 7450, 1029, 4403, 7300, 7513, 7211, 7114, 7018, 7169, 7108, 968, 7048, 7443

Consider that you just started and you don't know what do, follow these steps USING COMMON SENSE – Which it means that this isn’t NECESSARILY what you will do, it is more like orientations so you know what your goals will be:

1 - Make a Guardian Gunslinger, a Collector Gunslinger and a Hero Gunslinger
2 - Farm at least one Kakashi Headband(way more important than crown in the start) and a Crown of King. To get those, you will need to equip a Myst Case card on your headgear to farm gift boxes for dyestuff and farm dead branches
to summon Hardrock Mammoth to then get hard skin with @alootid +hard skin

3 - Once that is done, get the gunslinger ready for Eden 3 and Eclage 1 and also ready your hero for Hero Path.
For hero farming as gunslinger you will need 100 mdef,100 neutral, 100 fire and 40-70 seeking. To get that seeking, mummy+ancient mummy cards + ifrit ears of seeking(drops from pandora's headgears)is probably enough and a brokkr if you have good friends that can lend you or if you are donating(usually 1 brokkr costs 6-10 dc in #map market).

To pinnacle a gunslinger, the strategy is, once you have the set(kakashi headband, zoro sword, 100 neutral,100mdef, RSX on armor, 100 fire): mass pull mobs till last rooms,get them
clumped in 1-2 cells, walk till you get 1 cell away from them, spam desperado till the damage buff mobs give you is out. After that, walk a bit till you get the buff again(unless there are less than 7-10 mobs alive)
and repeat. Once you get close to floor 20, relog and repeat it all.
4 - You can do it for 1,2,3 or how many gunslinger you want for pinnacles to get hero sets and a few glorious weapons.

5 - Considering you've read the other guides regarding niddhoggr, firefox and soul taker, the build on them is kinda simple: get the resists, some seeking and spam desperado when close to them. You prolly won't be able to get 100 mdef AND RSX at the same time if you don't have Circle of Protection, so you can just remove RSX and kill them in a slower way. It works also. On nidhoggr, i recommend you to put 1 sniper on your pistols.
6 - Once you got the stuff you need, get ready, cuz now you will have to spend some time on Eclage 2 farming miths, plats and gold. Your goal is to farm about 5k-6k plats in there. That will take you a few days. The strategy is to walk around the zone and pull most mobs and do the same as in The Hero Floors and desperado them out. Once you do it,
you should go buy Bloody Branches in the #map market. Usually they cost 1k BBs=250-300 plats. Buy around 8k bloody branches. You can also go to the jumper and mushroom events to get ETs. People(i, for example) sometimes sell BBs for Event Tokens too.

7- After that, get your gunslinger guardian ready(2 orc hero,2 marduk, 1 sniper in the pistol at least) to kill some MvPs for about 2-3h.. Go to Branch Room and get ready to grind down the bloody branches after you used an Approval of a Guardian. Use Silver bullet, because after some time using BBs there will only be Valkyries left. Swap to normal, kill them, swap back to silver bullet. Repeat. You will then pinnacle(70k guardian points) and procced to kill firefox to get to Vanadis. You should use your points to get a guardian set(boots, 2x manteau, 1 shield) or 1 circle of protection and spend the rest as you see fit. That part is completely up to you,since you buy the set for plats in the #map market or normal market/ Bronze Duelist Coin/ etc.
8- You can repeat this process to get more collector items and then pinnacle your Collector gunslinger with approval of a collector (I recommend you to always have a professor that hasn’t killed nidd to go temple 1 to farm approvals)
9- After getting your Collector Gunslinger and your Guardian Gunslinger to Vanadis, you should then get ready for farming the Valaris keycard. As guardian and collector(specially Guardian), it is kinda easy. Infected Eremes usually soul breaks you for 8,7mil damage. With 1 ogretooth on shield, you should reduce that damage by 55%. Also, since you are guardian, assumptio should be up almost all the time. Also the set give bonus HP. For van_lab01(keycard) you should get 100 fire, 100 mdef, 100 neutral, and around 40 seeking(ifrit ears + brokkrs if you can). You should also get 1-2 sniper in your main weapon. The bullet you will use depend.

Also, ask in town if some1 more geared is willing to help you summon Valaris. People in here are very helpful and friendly. This part of the main chapters is kinda of a gamble, because you won’t know if he is up or no. Usually, you should get around 1200-1500 mithrils(if you are collector/guardian, because of perma bubble gum) for him to summon.
I REALLY recommend you to ask for the help of some1 to help you to summon and kill Valaris, so that you only get the last hit and they do the hard work. The same will be for Shell King in the future.
10 – After you killed Valaris, you will unlock Sunken City. You will need a party of 7 people online to enter there by talking to the Chief in Vanadis. Don't forget to talk to the Old Lady to get Brokkr quest and also you can talk to Knight later on to enter in dungeon without needing to talk to Chief - until "Time's up". Get 100 fire,100 neutral, 100mdef and keep some distance from the red clam mobs. A G pistol is better than a shotgun in here because of extra range of revolvers. Use 2 Flora, 1 Tg, 1 Sniper. Well, if you reached in here, you probably got good contacts, good friends and some1 already told you what you will do in the future.
11- You will need to farm the 4 keys - Wisdom, Courage, Integrity, Humilty - to be able to go to Sunken City and kill Shell king(van_dun02). To get the keys, just farm in the dungeon for quite some time. I recommend you to spend some hours in van_dun01 farming the shell mobs with the tips i gave in (10). After you get at least 1 of each key, you will need to lift the pillars. 1 is on the right side of the main castle in top middle of the map. The other is on 5 o'clock of the map. Another one is on the top right of the map. 2 of them are Totems, and 2 of them are like Gray big Statues.  Once you lift the 4, spirit will summon you. Speak to him and he will bring you to sunken city. In sunken, equip CROWN OF KING +10/+20 and also bring with you an extra guardian Manteau with 1 Assassin Cross Card, because of the debuff he will give you. Also, have a +10 Holy Scarf/Ghost Scarf in hand,  because you will need it for Shell King. Against the mobs, just keep Earth Scroll Elemental on weapon(g.pistol or any other pistol) at all times to maximize your damage. You will have to kill many many many mobs(i think it is 900, so since every mob drops crystal blue, try counting the amount by counting the number of crystal blues) till [Shell King] gets summoned. Just keep on going till he is summoned. Once you see him ,the strategy is very simple: you need to use mild wind lvl 5 to maximize your damage on Shell King,since he is ghost, get near him to desperado him and do the following, 2-3 desperado and invis, but do it FAST,or else he will kill you and you will need to walk all the way back there. Just repeat that until he dies. Any doubts regarding that, just pm me in-game.

12- After killing him, you should ask for some1 to LEND you(be honest and grateful to people please) an Evolution Stone so that you can show it to Chief. Once that is done,keep on talking to him and he will give you a Mithridatum so you can heal Eitr(the curse that reduces your mdef). After that, go talk to General in moonhaven and, after that, talk to Petra.
13- Hunt 3 cursed mvps.

14- Once you're done with the curseds, Valkyrie will talk to you. Go talk to general and tell him about what Valk told you. He will make you join "the Order".

15- Talk to your Path Keeper and decide which Force/Fortress you will want. As a Collector, you should go for Temple Raider Fortress always. As Guardian, Damage Force. Once you decided, go talk to your Path Master and decide if you want Attack(Force) or Defense(Fortress). He will give you a coin. Go to Path Keeper - don't logout,  dunno if @jacque fixed that logging off bug already - and buy the force/fortress that you want.

16- Finished. Wait for Chapter 7 release.  (i'll edit these last parts as time goes on to improve it).

Observation: sometimes temple 3 will be too crowded, so you can go Sunken city(van_lab02) or van_lab01 to farm. It is good too.
Observation 2: you can adapt this guide to Whitesmith. You will mainly need Ifrit Ears of Seeking + Glasses for FCP. Adapt weapons for the bosses attributes. Whitesmith is even easier to build for chapters because you don’t need 4 kiels and he also has 20% fire.

APENDIX: The Star Gladiator Part - Farming Gold as Collector SG to get the initial plats.
(coming soon...)

The ultimate farming goal is to putting your COLLECTOR in Chapter 6 to get the Temple Raider Force to grind farm in Temple 3-4. Hope I helped. I will edit this guide in the future to correct and adjust some stuff. People more experienced in farming can comment in here to help to.
Pm Candy, M e g u m i or Ye Ziyun in-game if you have doubts and need help

Cheers <3

PS: Riley, come to my aid plox.

Credits: Miriri, QueenDaenerys,Riley, xBlanc

Edited by Candy, 16 November 2018 - 03:46 PM.

• Riley, Laarni and HeroLeonne like this

#2 Jonathan Fay Wijaya

Jonathan Fay Wijaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Help me valaris please
  • Jonathan Fay Wijaya likes this

#3 mx3gmg09

mx3gmg09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:08 PM

100mdef 100fire 100 neutral on sunken. if you plan to kill red clams you should 1 hit them. hitting them too much will kill you. use shotgun for fullbuster to 1 hit clams.. 2tg 2flora required. ^^

#4 Candy

Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

blanc, pistol is better because of range. No red clam one shotting you.

#5 Laarni

Laarni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMetro Manila

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:27 PM

what is RSX on armor?

nuM6m5.png

“But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. 

To me, you will be unique in all the world. 

To you, I shall be unique in all the world.”  ;) 

― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince

#6 Riley

Riley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationNunya

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:52 AM

what is RSX on armor?

RSX refers to RSX-0806 Card (4342). Description: "Adds immunity to the Knockback effect." There are monsters that, when you get close to them, will knock you back and push you away so far that you will feel like a weak pale anemic kid trying to do P.E. */sob* But enough about my high school flashbacks. Using this card will prevent monsters such as Nidhoggr, Firefox, and even Vanadis clams from pushing you away. This will save you time from walking back to your target each time.

If you have an extra slot in your armor and 100 MDEF without using rings (because they will usually get stripped, even when using Full Chemical Protection), you can use this card as it can be a game changer. You can get this card and other MvP cards from the MvP room Bossnia or from the Jackpot NPC. Or from yours truly. ;)

P.S. Good job, Theresa

#PrayForTheresa

- Riley ♥

• Laarni likes this

5318.gifooO (PM Riley if you need anything) Ooo5527.gif

Join the community in our Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/jUMMQHM

Questions? Add me on Discord: Riley#9157

aYHz8H.png

#7 sarisha.dragone

sarisha.dragone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

Good guide!

AXDxQT.png

Just having a bit of fun, making friends and Nya~

Sweet Dreams GuildMaster, the CUTEST GUILD!

Cya online, NYA!

#8 HeroLeonne

HeroLeonne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNacho Bees Knees

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:25 AM

I need help making a collector build against Valaris. I cant seem to find a good card set for it. I can manage to get 100 mdef 100 neut 100 fire but I get 1 hit KO  by them cuz I cant get an ogretooth or a thara on there.

here is my build
UHG- +10 CoK - 1 Maya P. , 3 Leib

MHG- Ifrit Seeking/ Collector MHG - 4 Leib

LHG- Emeral Wing - 4 Kiel

Armor- Collector - 1 RSX, 3 Goat

Shield- Collector - 2 Tatacho

Robe- Collector - 3 Raydric, 1 Jakk

Shoes- Collector - 4 Megalith

Acce1- Brokkr's

Acce2- Dex Ring

Weapon- G. Pistol 1 Phreeoni, 1 TG, 2 Sniper

100 mdef 100 neut 100 fire. 0 demi resist

Hero - Leonne - GS

Guardian - Bartz - GS || Hera Hanzo - HW

Collector - Ho Lee Fu - GS

The One - Lynch - Proffesor

#9 Candy

Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

With Emerald Wings and some vitality you still having problems? That is odd. With collector set and Ewings you should have enough hp to not get one shotted. 
Collector set gives 15% size resist i think. TBH, i dunno how i can help you. You Shouldn't be 1 shotted =/
@riley come to his aid plox

#10 HeroLeonne

HeroLeonne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNacho Bees Knees

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:40 AM

TBH I don't know also. But I think that my vit and dmg is just low and I might need to just get higher gear. Possibly have Odin set first XD

My collector is just my sub character and I just need it to get another brokkr's

Hero - Leonne - GS

Guardian - Bartz - GS || Hera Hanzo - HW

Collector - Ho Lee Fu - GS

The One - Lynch - Proffesor

#11 Riley

Riley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationNunya

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

100 mdef 100 neut 100 fire. 0 demi resist

Where's the Cloaking, son? Somebody needs to say hello to Mr. Assassin Cross Card (but it will replace one of your garment cards, so you're gonna have to really up your switching skills for this one). Cloak, attack, cloak, attack, rinse, repeat, though you're probably gonna die anyway.

5318.gifooO (PM Riley if you need anything) Ooo5527.gif

Join the community in our Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/jUMMQHM

Questions? Add me on Discord: Riley#9157

aYHz8H.png

#12 Candy

Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:16 AM