Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Ruffies : (20 March 2018 - 11:58 AM) hello guys just new here in game. any guild or freebie for newbie? thank you
@  Ruffies : (20 March 2018 - 11:22 AM) anyone here can help me to kill nidhogg :(
@  Ruffies : (20 March 2018 - 09:48 AM) anyone here? who can help or any freebies for newbie.
@  Ruffies : (20 March 2018 - 08:13 AM) hello i'm having hard time to understand the path for guardian for starters just new here. once i'm done with sophie and she gave me the proffesional armor the blue one. should i finish the quest also for general? sorry just new here

IGN: Ruffies
@  Pasha : (16 March 2018 - 01:13 PM) @ kingjim005 pm me on game.. ign Screamy
@  kingjim005 : (15 March 2018 - 12:12 PM) hi guys im new here.. need guild who helps newbie (not with items) survive to game lol.. i play ragna just for pvp ty
@  gherianne20 : (14 March 2018 - 04:56 AM) [email protected]
@  Jacque : (14 March 2018 - 01:53 AM) @gherianne20 actiavtes when you cast any 1 of the following bolts: Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt, Lightning Bolt or Earth Spike.
@  gherianne20 : (13 March 2018 - 08:14 PM) which attack does the Winter wizard hat activates...physical or during casting spell or both
@  doomsnail : (10 March 2018 - 03:19 PM) Hello! The game is a blank, white screen on launch (ExperienceRO). What am I doing wrong?
@  Near : (09 March 2018 - 01:43 PM) https://experience-r...0171003-record/
@  Draco : (09 March 2018 - 11:29 AM) why my sharp shooting keep cooldown.. already put 5 Kiel card..
@  csdvictor : (05 March 2018 - 04:58 AM) @Jacque Jacque, really cant help my evolution token issue ?
@  csdvictor : (02 March 2018 - 01:53 AM) @Jacque my character evolution token is missing, can i request for your assistance ?
@  Jacque : (02 March 2018 - 12:11 AM) @Chubbyface08 Done Frank, sorry just woke up xD Thanks for supporting the server!
@  Chubbyface08 : (01 March 2018 - 08:51 PM) Hi @jacque can you message me? its about the donations. urgent please :)
@  Jin14Jin : (01 March 2018 - 11:14 AM) Hi Jacque.. I'm getting some weird fonts and weird error .spr that fails to load.. I downloaded the full client several times already
@  Y u r Y : (23 February 2018 - 04:41 PM) server down or something ?
@  Y u r Y : (21 February 2018 - 01:54 PM) thanks
@  Jacque : (21 February 2018 - 01:45 PM) @Y u r Y https://experience-r...0180221-record/
@  Y u r Y : (21 February 2018 - 01:23 PM) uhm jacque.. can you make gift box's weight to 1 ? hihihi
@  Y u r Y : (21 February 2018 - 01:02 PM) hmmm. new items to farm.
@  Jacque : (16 February 2018 - 02:41 AM) @bochoc Download the full client
@  bochoc : (16 February 2018 - 12:08 AM) HOW TO FIX EXPERIENCERO???
@  bochoc : (16 February 2018 - 12:04 AM) Hi im just new here. i just want to ask about the client. its always crashing. how can i fix it?
@  Halluxinate : (08 February 2018 - 09:10 PM) Also i still have unknown item in my storage even tho i patched my kros and experienceRO patcher
@  Halluxinate : (08 February 2018 - 08:31 PM) Im tired of typing these back and forth everytime i switch chars, if theres other way, it will be a appreciated a lot. THANKS!. i want collectors path bc i just hunt MVPs on this server lol!
@  Halluxinate : (08 February 2018 - 08:30 PM) GM is there a way u can put an npc to autoloot all these https://experience-r...ements/?hl=loot
@  Progutuk33 : (07 February 2018 - 10:09 AM) I need my acc back online,please unblocked it th :unsure:ank you
@  Riley : (06 February 2018 - 06:48 PM) They're fixing stuff at Pandora's cuz she sometimes doesn't let people make items @Sabby

ExperienceRO - Server Rules & Regulations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Jacque

• Owner
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:24 AM

I thought it is generally understood, but then, it seems to me that certain rules and regulations still needed to be ironed out and written in black and white.

1. Boosting and using 3rd Party Programs/Hardware are strictly prohibited

I spent many weeks studying and scripting features for ExperienceRO, mainly for you to enjoy and experience something you never did before. The server is easy enough in general, if you participate in enough Events, WoE, etc., you will have established a good foundation in game. However, if you have in mind to exploit certain areas of the server for your own personal gain, eg. Boosting, macro-ing and getting items, affecting the economy, I don't think that kinda behavior or mentality is welcomed here.

Therefore in the event you are caught the first time, I will permanently ban that particular account involved (since you didn't work for the current status of your character/account, I don't believe you should keep it). However, if you are caught doing the same thing again, all related accounts will be permanently banned; and I will not entertain any pleading, etc.

Boosting: Farm killing your own or your friend's character(s) repeatedly to gain points/lvl/kills/deaths/etc. in Kage, Happy Hour, Last Man Standing and/or The Duelist.

3rd Party Programs/Hardware includes: Bots, Macros, WPE, etc.

2. AFK Farming

AFK farmers should you be caught, your farmer will be perma-banned. Your main account and other related account(s) will also receive a 1-2 days ban.

AFK Farming by definition includes using macro, bots, auto-cast builds, reflect builds, homunculus, you get the idea.

3. Mannerism & Respect

Criticizing a GM in public is not tolerated. Trash-talking and/or talking down on other players, and to a certain extent qualifies as "harassment" is not tolerated as well. Being so good at what you do on ExperienceRO doesn't warrant you belittling others. I'll show you whois better - trust me I can. Abusing #map, or even spamming publicly could result to jail, or ban (punishment varies).

4. Defaming Server

Negative thoughts or remarks publicly shown, announced, portrayed through character nicks, party name, guild name, pub's title, market's title, will result to perma-ban of the account(s) involved. This includes creating chatrooms in town saying "Boring", "Quitting Server", etc. Such remarks are demoralizing especially to new players coming to the server. If you are bored or calling quits, then just leave because there are others who are enjoying it unlike you. Should you be caught doing so, I've no reservations but to have that account banned.

5. Vending

I take pride in how organized our Vend Area is. Should you be found vending outside the normal Vend Area (that is the area below the WoE Information NPC), the first time you're caught I'll just jail your vendor, until you get hold of me to release your vendor. The second time you're caught, I'll just ban that account. Since you want your vend to be noticed, oh yes... I noticed.

6. Trading/Selling items/accounts of ExperienceRO

Trading and/or selling items/accounts, whatever you have earned/gained in ExperienceRO for real world currency, or any other form of merchandise/product elsewhere is strictly prohibited. Your account(s) will be permanently banned if caught doing so.

Also if you deal turn sour, we will not be held responsible which leads us to...

We also DO NOT investigate cases of account hacking (including: stealing characters, items, zeny, coins or marauding) if more than 1 person has access to the account. Therefore, DO NOT share/entrust your account(s) with anyone else, not even your brother, sister, cat, dog, fish...

We do not recover items lost due to user's fault. This includes:

• Items were accidentally dropped on the ground whether or not while you were farming or something more noteworthy from Odin, etc.
  • Items were accidentally given to a wrong person.
  • Items were accidentally sold to an NPC.
  • Items were broken during upgrade attempt.
  • The character was deleted by user, but the user forgot to unequip items.
  • Other resembling cases

Bottom line, we won't compensate for your losses.

7. Advertising another Server

Related accounts will be permanently banned if caught doing so.

8. Inactive Accounts

Inactive game and forum accounts (within a span of 3 months) will be automatically deleted without prior notice. So please login at least once a month should you be caught busy with life or what not.

9. Impersonation

Anybody impersonating a GM will be permanently banned. This includes adding 'GM' or 'Admin' before your own character name. Impersonating other players for any reason is considered as cheating, and the impersonator will be dealt with accordingly. If you suspect that somebody is not who they claim they are, report to the GMs immediately.

I guess that's all for now... Thanks and I hope you've a pleasant experience with us =)

<3 Jac

• likes this

BTC: 358rJPq2f6qJ9AcGWzbgUdVeTvPoupGdkm

ETH: 0xEBD7EdB32BD27b049241E8B24441b3d0c1cd046f
XMR: 43PNTiWzmQqWV5nM9aU1nXHCKbgssZVGo3PwRRq7xP2K8aK9duoAVGtPqH8Cxad8GuhfKV8NJLakJQU7HXQFcpnrLD83gGu

For more information: http://www.experienc...-how-to-donate/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users