Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:19 PM) Guys, please join our Discord instead of asking around on forums. We are much more active on there than on here, so you are more likely to find answers there instead (plus you can get to DM me on there ;))! Good luck, bbies.
@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:17 PM) @yudibagol Try these solutions: Technical Support
Actually try them all because even though people say that they do try, I ask them to make sure to try #3 (Disable DEP) and #4 (Admin and Compatibility) again. They 'miraculously' seem to work when I directly ask them to do those.
@  Riley : (09 June 2018 - 07:08 PM) @Syzer Refer to this: Regular Account Wipes

"We perform account wipes every 5-6 months on inactive accounts to reduce obsolete data on the server. If you do not wish for your account to be deleted, please log in to your account every few months or so, or contact the GM team.

This also gives a chance for new players to claim inactive character names."
@  Syzer : (09 June 2018 - 02:44 AM) /@Riley ayo whats good with account wipe
@  yudibagol : (08 June 2018 - 06:39 AM) @Riley thanks , thats working but some Mistake : https://imgur.com/BgMLx8r
@  Riley : (07 June 2018 - 06:30 PM) @yudibagol Extract using 7-Zip. Not WinRAR or WinZip.
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:05 AM) any one online ?
help me :
file 20180211 ExperienceRO - Full Client.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:02 AM) Help , the ExperienceRO Client Downloads
FULL CLIENT can't extract : file is corrupt or damage
@  yudibagol : (07 June 2018 - 08:01 AM) tes
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:30 PM) damn my account is gone!!! WTF
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:29 PM) feel like eye havent been on in forever
@  Syzer : (02 June 2018 - 02:28 PM) who still plays
@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 05:14 PM) BS or not your account is gone
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 04:23 PM) well that is BS
@  Near : (12 May 2018 - 11:52 AM) The server has a 4-5 month inactive account wipe. If your account wasn't active the past 5 months then it was erased. Just create another account.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:44 AM) why can I open my account? been inactive since last year.
@  campun : (12 May 2018 - 10:38 AM) any gm online?
@  rippycactus : (12 May 2018 - 09:11 AM) https://imgur.com/i0zIZa4
@  krimson : (08 May 2018 - 01:31 AM) figured it out it was FHB card
@  krimson : (07 May 2018 - 11:59 PM) when sp turns to 1/1 for caster does that mean i went over the 65k matk?
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:21 PM) this one @spirit
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:20 PM) https://imgur.com/gallery/CcZZJHY
@  pawiin12345 : (26 April 2018 - 01:17 PM) https://imgur.com/ga...gallery/CcZZJHY
@  khriswhel : (22 April 2018 - 06:39 AM) i need help every time i download the full client installer it wont open its says unknown format or damage
@  headache12 : (07 April 2018 - 06:51 PM) any gm online?
@  Near : (05 April 2018 - 12:01 PM) reset skills >> @skillall >> move to any map
@  Buchang : (05 April 2018 - 05:09 AM) Hi guyz just new here?? Its about my SG? I can't use any of his skill, ever time i put a skill on him it get blind like screen, i tried to create a new one, reset the game uninstall and reinstall the game again but still it always happen to my SG, but my other characters are just fine?? So please someone help?
@  Jayz09 : (01 April 2018 - 07:15 AM) Is it just me or the patcher seems to failed to communicate with the servers?
@  proxy : (31 March 2018 - 03:04 AM) dont forget to look at the appeal that's just been posted now
@  ahsengtaichou : (30 March 2018 - 12:45 PM) i just start 2-3 day.. how should i knw it was a bug.. huhuhu.. sad life

Photo

FAQ: Unexpected Error / Lua File Error / Patching Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meowmeow

meowmeow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

--------\(= ^__^= )/-------- Because life loves giving us lemons --------\(= ^__^= )/--------

2rzqmf6.png

Explanation 1

- You got an error (duh)

- You are using an outdated client

- Your GRF & DAT file failed to patch properly

Solution 1

- Go to your ExperienceRO folder

- Delete the "ExperienceRO.DAT" file if its there

- Run the ExperienceRO Patcher as the administrator and patch your game

s45sol.png

Explanation 2

- Your data folder is outdated (use solution 1)

- Your data folder is screwed up...

- ...because your patcher screwed up

Solution 2

- Go to your ExperienceRO folder

- Delete all files in the "Data" folder EXCEPT for "Tables" folder

- Delete the "ExperienceRO.DAT" file if its there

- Run the ExperienceRO Patcher as the administrator and patch your game

9ef894926d.png

Explanation 3

- The client is either just bugging up randomly

- Or your computer (or your ISP) is blocking the connection

Solution 3

- Keep trying to re-run the patcher as an administrator to ensure that it's not a once-off patcher problem

- Try rebooting your modem, router and computer; and run the patcher

- Try running ExperienceRo on your friend's computer :D If it works, it's probably your ISP

Finally, if everything mentioned above fails, you might have one of the following problems

(1) Improper installation/downloading of game files

=> Redownload the FULL client properly and run the patcher

(2) Firewall blocking your connection

=> Unblock it / Turn it off

(3) Problems arising from excessive caching

=> Wipe the caches of all web browsers & type "ipconfig /flushdns" into command prompt without the "

Tl,dr? Summary: Read the GREEN words; do them.

Special

If you still encounter errors after redownloading the FULL ExperienceRO client, or if you think your problem is unique and deserves special attention, you might want to take screenshots of your problem and post them here? However, please do try to redownload the client at least twice to exclude any miscellaneous errors arising from improper installation. Staring at a download bar is frustrating, I KNOW (I did it 4 times and even tried dlding full kRO clients), but it'll be worth it yea?

------------\(= ^__^= )/------------

TIPS & TRICKS

- To continue playing the game when you know the errors are localized to a specific location, AVOID that location

- Reset character location using Control Panel on main website if your character is stuck in the erroneous location

- Zoom in using your mouse wheel to "tunnel vision" and walk past the error sprites (e.g. if the punching bags are causing you error, zoom in to the point whereby they won't appear in your screen; this will allow access to the bossnia npc etc and allow you to continue playing almost as per normal)

------------\(= ^__^= )/------------

Credits

zeke04 (Click to go to original thread) bloodlust08 (Click to go to original thread) Jacque (Click...to try and get cookies?) OnyxRose & robzeplyn07 (Click to go to original threads) 

• Jacque and like this

Meowmeow / The Cat / Garfield 

(I'm NOT "M e o w")

#2 Jacque

Jacque

Administrator

• Owner
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:18 AM

Was just thinking about this yesterday and there you are wrote it already =) Thanks a lot!

• meowmeow likes this

DONATE TO EXPERIENCE RAGNAROK ONLINE

BTC: 358rJPq2f6qJ9AcGWzbgUdVeTvPoupGdkm
ETH: 0xEBD7EdB32BD27b049241E8B24441b3d0c1cd046f
XMR: 43PNTiWzmQqWV5nM9aU1nXHCKbgssZVGo3PwRRq7xP2K8aK9duoAVGtPqH8Cxad8GuhfKV8NJLakJQU7HXQFcpnrLD83gGu

XMV: 48xMdhvvnLwV7RYBLkVxvpH7dMaNESUwqa5619YrbHyG3DiR8rxDXVCHkbtESpBiJiRGDthE335qHhDs6hhkM8SZCohigK2
RVN: RQ4yNPEagi3MUmdR8TFXdEvD9fG2pJ9sdF

For more information: http://www.experienc...-how-to-donate/

#3 z e r o

z e r o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:56 PM

how about this error?

sorry, dunno how to display the image xD

#4 Spirit

Spirit

Advanced Member

• Support GM
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:40 AM

how about this error?

sorry, dunno how to display the image xD

The red "Resource File Loading fail" messages are indicators of minor spriting issues. We all get these messages, but there is nothing wrong with your client, and they don't affect gameplay. We are constantly trying to fix these spriting issues, so please bear with us in the meanwhile. =)

#5 z e r o

z e r o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:31 AM

i want to ask again

this was happened after the latest patch

the effect is this

and just now (before i hit the "post" button), the game windows not responding. i didn't know why tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users